LEGO® Diagon Alley™ Harry Potter – 75978
LEGO® Harry Potter™ Diagon Alley™ (75978) is a superb recreation of London’s most magical shopping street for fans of the Harry Potter movies aged 16 and up. This set is a great gift for any Harry Potter and Lego enthusiast with endless hours of building using its 5544pcs.
- This large LEGO® Harry Potter™ Diagon Alley™ (75978) display model gives fans of the Harry Potter movies aged 16 and up a chance to recreate magical London’s most magical shopping street.
- Includes Ollivanders™ Wand Shop, Scribbulus™ Writing Implements, Quality Quidditch™ Supplies, Florean Fortescue’s Ice Cream Parlor, Flourish & Blotts™ bookseller, Weasleys’ Wizard Wheezes™ and the Daily Prophet™ entrance.
- Authentic accessories and familiar minifigures from the Harry Potter™ movies makeit possible to create a ‘living model’ with endless possibilities to rearrange and create new narratives.
- This challenging and rewarding construction set makes a great Christmas or birthday gift for kids, Harry Potter™ fans, model enthusiasts and lovers of LEGO® brick building aged 16 and up.
- Measuring over 11” (29cm) high, 40” (102cm) wide and 5” (13cm) deep, this LEGO® Harry Potter™ Diagon Alley™ set is crammed to the rooftops with authentic details.
- No batteries required. This modular construction set provides a hands-on, fulfilling building experience. Even the famous hat-lifting entrance to Weasleys’ Wizard Wheezes™ is powered by hand.
- If you’re thinking of buying this remarkable model as a gift for someone new to LEGO® building kits, don’t worry – it comes with easy-to-follow, printed building instructions. Open the box and let the building fun begin!
- LEGO® Harry Potter™ sets contain favorite characters, amazing features and familiar locations from the popular movies. They make ideal gifts for anyone wanting to recreate the movie magic.
- LEGO® construction toys meet the highest industry standards to ensure every brick is consistent and compatible, connecting and pulling apart perfectly every time – no magic required!
- All LEGO® bricks and pieces are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analyzed to make sure each one meets the highest safety standards in the world.